Our client has a full-time permanent opportunity available for a Bilingual Supervisor, Inside Sales in Brampton, ON The Bilingual Supervisor, Inside Sales supervises the activities of the Market Area’s Inside Sales Team and provides a level of experience/expertise in the sale of Company services to customers resulting in additional revenue.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintains and reinforces the corporate sales strategy and design with the Inside Sales Team.
• Establishes and maintains a high level of customer satisfaction on all sales transactions. Communicates to and work with the Market Area Sales Manager to help resolve escalated or unique customer issues.
• Supervises activities of the Inside Sales Department. Ensures team members meet or exceed sales call activity goals for new sales, lead generation and contact productivity.
• Forecasts and recruits qualified candidates for available and/or upgraded Inside Sales Team positions.
• Executes ongoing training that provides both formal training and informal coaching sessions to Inside Sales Representatives. Encourages feedback and is available to answer questions, provide direction and/or offer assistance when needed.
• Participates in training and coaching the Inside Sales staff.
• Sets up and maintains accurate customer records for all customer interactions. This includes prospect data, contracts, orders and service machine documentation.
The highest level of supervisory skills required in this job is the management of non-supervisory employees.
This includes: Direct supervision of 10-12 full-time employees.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
Education and Experience Required:
Bachelor’s degree plus 2 years in direct business-to-business sales OR High School Diploma, G.E.D or High School Equivalency plus 4 years business-to-business sales experience.
Bachelor’s degree in Sales/Marketing, plus 1-year inside sales and 2+ years business-to-business sales experience.
This position is eligible to participate in sales compensation and recognition programs upon successful completion of training prerequisites and Market Area management approval.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements:
Fluent in both written and spoken French and English Other Knowledge.
Candidates must be able to: build relationships, communicate with impact, demonstrate professionalism, demonstrate leadership/coaching, make sound decisions, think strategically, produce results, know the business, influence and negotiate, manage work/time, and use ethical practices.
Please email your resume firstname.lastname@example.org