Our client has a full-time permanent opportunity available for Technician in the Environmental sector in Drummondville, QC
I. Job Summary
Maintains and coordinates daily operations, records, and maintenance for plant site.
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Performs day-to-day plant operations including: monitoring, inspecting, and maintaining systems, equipment, and buildings.
• Maintains inventory control and procurement of necessary parts.
• Collects and analyzes data regarding plant performance. Provides and analyzes accurate reporting.
• Prepares and submits compliance forms and reports.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
• Education: Junior College Diploma or DEC (accredited)
• Experience: No prior work experience.
C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
• Fluency in the French Language
• Landfill operational knowledge, electrical system knowledge, some process flow engineering knowledge, and basic computer skills required.
Please email your resume email@example.com