Our client has a full-time permanent opportunity available for a Plant Operator in North Battleford, Saskatchewan
• Effectively maximize milling efficiency in the plant on a daily basis by focusing on adjustment and operation of cleaning, splitting and another mill equipment
• Successfully troubleshoot equipment, optimize the mill flow sheet, and solve flow problems
• Daily monitoring and follow up for milling efficiencies and product quality for shift
• Continuously monitoring the splitting operations throughout the shift.
• Assist as needed within the facility in other areas, including but not limited to loadout, bulk load out and packaging.
• Adjust critical machinery like color sorter and huller to get good final yield.
• Understand the required flow of water and oil and keep monitoring and recording to avoid any quality issues.
• Mechanical engineer or equivalent related experience
• 1-2 years of management experience in splitting plant for pulses
Please email your resume firstname.lastname@example.org